BECOME A MEMBER
Please complete and submit the following questionnaires and medical clearance form to be reviewed by our wellness coordinator. Once submitted we will contact you regarding the next steps.
File format is in Microsoft Word. After clicking on forms to download, information can be typed and sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also print a hardcopy to send via mail or fax.
The PEAK Center at Craig Hospital, located in Englewood, Colorado, is an adaptive health and wellness center serving individuals from across the country with neurologic disabilities in order to optimize their recovery and to create a lifelong plan for their health and wellness.
PEAK (Performance, Exercise, Attitude and Knowledge) is dedicated to empowering individuals with neurologic disabilities such as spinal cord injury, brain injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, stroke and many more conditions to maximize their quality of life through knowledge and activity.
PEAK offers highly trained staff, a motivated environment and incorporates both research based practices and cutting edge technology in client’s customized plans.
PEAK offers a wide variety of services to meet each client’s unique physical needs, economic situations and commitment levels.
1. Wellness Membership- Access to our fully adapted fitness center with knowledgeable staff to design and provide guidance for client specific fitness programs
2. Activity based personal training- One on one personal training utilizing cutting edge technology by specialized staff. Provides customized plan design, performance monitoring and creates both accountability and support.
3. FES bikes- functional electrical stimulation cycling utilizing electrical current to stimulate weak or paralyzed muscles to initiate and maintain movement during cycling.
4. Aquatic therapy- individual pool therapy with trained specialists creating challenging and customized exercise programs tailored to each individual’s needs
5. Group exercise- PEAK continues growing its adaptive group exercise offerings including:
The PEAK is proud to be at the forefront of innovation and technology supporting recovery in individuals with neurological disorders from early mobilization through late recovery to provide a greater degree of improvement and recovery of function.
Examples of leading edge technology available at the PEAK include:
The PEAK is excited to be part of the community providing opportunities for individuals with neurologic disabilities. This is a hopeful time in the field of neurologic rehabilitation where research shows the ability of exercise to benefit individuals in terms of recovery, health and fitness.
PEAK Center at Craig Hospital
The PEAK was launched through generous grants from the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation, Daniels Fund, Jay and Rose Phillips Family Foundation and Jackson Roddy Family. It is sustained by individual memberships.